Active members are those who actively participate in the daily aspects of the WUAB and benefit from its services. Each Founding Member is essentially an Active Member of the World Union.
Active Members are Arab or of Arab origin bankers, or those occupying or have occupied key positions in financial or banking institutions in Arab countries or around the world, and whose membership has been duly accepted pursuant to the present Articles of association of the WUAB.
Associate Members enjoy all the rights and privileges of Active Members except of voting power in the General Assembly.
The associate Members comprise of highly professional groups aiming at developing the various branches of the banking profession through working groups that maintain communication amongst each other and with the concerned institutions, be it on national, regional or international levels.
The working groups of the Associate Members of WUAB are:
- Group of Public Relation & Marketing Professionals
- Group of Certified Compliance Professionals
- Risk Professionals Group
- Information Technology Professionals Group
- Human Resources Professionals Group
- Internal and Financial Audit Professionals Group
- Group of Studies and Researches Professionals
- Treasury Group Professionals
- Legal Association Professionals
- Women Empowerment Group
- Credit Professionals Group